Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dove Conditioner Review! 100% Success for Frizzy Hair



There are some things that are just too wonderful not to share! I have had the pleasure to be a part of the review team for Dove Conditioner and this could not have come at a better time. I tried the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner.

When I read about this conditioner that claims to revives dry, rough and frizzy hair, I was excited. Here is what Dove says about the product:

A unique blend with non-greasy natural almond and mineral oils that are so fine, they are rapidly absorbed to deeply nourish and replenish essential nutrients. It’s next generation nourishment for beautifully smooth, soft, shiny hair.

They use a patented technology to repair & nourish dry hair. They describe the following -

Fiber Active technology penetrates deep inside the hair strand, helping rebind damaged proteins (Intensive Repair and Color Repair only)
Patented Micromoisture Serum targets damage, repairing the surface of hair by sealing lifted cuticles. 





I don't know if you experience having bad hair days every now and again like I do. I myself, have found that my own hair is frizzy, dry and brittle and not very manageable over the last few months. Some of that may have to do with hormonal change and my age, but no matter what the reason behind all of the unruly hair, it is still no laughing matter.

I have tried several products to try and tame these wild tresses, but would you believe many of the products I have tried are still in the cabinet with just a little out of each bottle. I have had a hard time finding things that not only leave my hair soft and easy to manage but does not feel weighted down with product at the same time.

After trying Dove conditioner for just a couple of days, I can already see and feel a difference in the way my hair looks and feels. It is soft and most of the frizz has disappeared. My hair feels and looks like it did about 10 years ago, and I can not be more pleased.

I give this conditioner 5 out of 5 stars and it is definitely something I will continue to use.

What hair care products have you tried that you are  loving? I really enjoy hearing what has worked for others.  Be sure to head over to BlogHer to enter to win a Spafinder gift certificate. Details below...

Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.



1 comment:

  1. I have used Dove in the past and it really does help the frizz. Living with Oregon rain and having naturally curly hair really made my hair frizzy. With my chemo lack of hair I would love to try it again but alas that isn't in my cards just yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...