Monday, December 17, 2012

How about a Winter White Block Swap

Does that title get your attention?? Lee from over at Lala's Lovelys Quilting blog is hosting a Winter White block swap for January.

The details are as follows:

Guidelines:


Who: anyone residing in North America (sorry International friends, postage just gets too high)
Fabric requirements: white, white on white, winter white and one other colour of your choice (keeping in mind the winter, snow theme, think icey blue)
Blocks: make 12 identical blocks 9.5" (finished size would be 9")
Exchanging: send them to me by January 20th. I will then redistribute them to all the participants. My address to be emailed individually later.
Finishing: How you use your blocks is up to you. I.e. Quilt, table runners, wall hanging. When you put it all together is also up to you.

Go HERE to sign up and get further details. 

This post was scheduled to post in advance, my computer seems to be acting up, maybe it is the server...I am not sure.

If you are a SSS participant and you don't have your package, I need to know that ASAP. Also, if you have received your package and have not blogged about it, please do so ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to participate in this, it sounds so fun! But, I am very slow at quilting, and I know there is no way I could get it done in time. :( Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...