Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Vintage Decals

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday

If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a really good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies on display that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much.

I stumbled upon some new old stock of vintage decals. I remember these types of decals from when I was growing up and had to get all I could find.
I may put some of these in my etsy shop soon, as I know many crafters love working with these types of decals.


I love these birds....so cute and happy.


I found several sets of these pretty pink floral ones. I think I remember these being on wooden purses back in the late '70's. 


What about you? Do you remember people crafting with decals back in the 70's or 80's? I wish I could think of something creative to do with them now!

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!




5 comments:

  1. Such pretty decals...where will you be using them? Let us know when you come up with something. Thank you so much for the party and big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very pretty. The only idea that comes to mind would be to put them on a glass canister. I'm not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne!
    Thanks for making Thursday a vintage blast. I love all you decals what a find

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...