Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Secret Santa Soiree Swap Information

I have emailed everyone this morning the questionnaire to be filled out. Please fill it out completely, and with detail and return to me via email. It is a tremendous help to your partner when they shop for you to have a detailed questionnaire to refer to. 

Check your email for the email titled SSS - Questionnaire. If you don't see it, check your spam folder. The email is coming from my gmail email address and I am hoping I don't have any issues this year with this email account. In the event you don't have the email and it is not in your spam folder, please let me know right away.

Also, the swap will be ending in less than ten days, if you would do a little shout out on your own blogs so no one misses the deadline that would be great. Also, if you have signed up and are not in the United States, it would be great for you to mention this on your blogs as well, so maybe more international swappers will sign up and that will help with swapping in your own countries.

Thanks for your patience, I have found myself overwhelmed with all I have going on right now at home and in my personal life...but I will keep on top of this!! Have fun filling out the form!!



1 comment:

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...