Monday, November 11, 2013

Information on Another Fun Swap......Christmas Ornament Swap



Hey everyone....I wanted to give you all a heads up on another fun swap hosted by Sue, from It's a Very Cherry World. She is hosting an ornament swap, and her information and rules are pretty simple and not so ridged like my swap...ahem.

I have never participated in one of these ornament swaps, and wondered just how "cute" my ornament would be, but I decided I'd participate and stretch my abilities a bit and produce a cute ornament for my partner. This should be fun and I don't want to miss out!!

Think about it...and it this sounds appealing....stop by and sign up. Believe me...if I can make one...so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...