Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Turquoise Restaurant Ware Mugs

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday

If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a really good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies on display that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much. Lastly, try to make an effort to visit the other participants. I know myself, I get so behind and busy, but this year, I am going to do my best to visit each week. 


I have mentioned before, how I always seem to find three of something when out thrifting instead of four. That still rings true! I found a wonderful set of three restaurant ware mugs in this stunning turquoise and white color. These were a real bargain at twenty-five cents a piece.


The marking is like none I have seen before. I love these and have been back a few times hoping some more will turn up on the shelves, so far, nothing. However, I do love the colors of these and was happy to bring them home!


Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!!





11 comments:

  1. I linked up my very original yarn skein earring tutorial, not vintage, but yarns dose always feel old fashioned to me. You can delete it if it doesn't fit your plans. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your love of dishes, you should have had your own restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very unique those mugs are...PR, USA! Love the color too.
    Thank you for hosting sweetie!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, turquoise restaurant ware...the best kind! What is it about that those clunky commercial dishes that makes them so appealing? I made myself walk away from some cups & saucers this week, but appeased myself by just getting the matching small white creamer. I don't think I have seen that Puerto Rico mark before, cool!

    Sharing a vintage souvenir tablecloth this week, topped with thrifted things of course. Thanks for hosting Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mugs are so cute, try sharpie marker & design these :) so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always bring home odd quantities of items and it's amazing how many times I find the extra one I need. It's the thrill of the hunt! Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cups, love the color. They look so 50's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are a bright cheery colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, Thanks for sharing this post...

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...